10 Superfoods for Weight Loss
Superfoods are the most powerful, nutritious, mineral-rich plant foods on Earth. Our bodies require a complex array of nutritional components, and especially the micro-nutrients that are missing from the normal diet. Superfoods provide full spectrum concentrated nutrition with minimal caloric content.
- Raw Cacao is one of the most powerful sources of magnesium available. Not only does magnesium help with alertness and activity, it also helps elevate your mood. Raw chocolate contains tryptophan, an essential amino acid, which helps naturally produce serotonin in your body. Raw Cacao is also known as a natural appetite suppressant.
- Maca is a Peruvian root powder that is used to increase strength and vitality. It contains iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iodine. This powerful food is also a libido stimulant!
- Goji Berries are one of the most potent sources of beta-carotene and vitamin C. These are both fantastic antioxidants. Goji berries also contain 18 amino acids and over 21 minerals. Goji berries help stimulate your body’s natural human growth hormone which is critical in anti-aging and longevity.
- Camu Camu provides the richest and most bio-available source of vitamin-C on the planet (50 times more potent than an average orange). Camu Camu is also rich in Limonene, a phytochemical which has shown the ability to reduce the appetite and aid in weight loss.
- Coconut Oil is comprised of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), which are immediately converted into energy rather than being stored as fat. Coconut oil is great for metabolism and hormones. Coconut oil also stimulates the proper function of your thyroid gland.
- Bee Pollen is a great source of protein and amino acids as well as antioxidants. There are twenty-two essential amino acids found in bee pollen. There are also eight of the essential ones that are not often even found in high protein foods.
- Ormus SuperGreens are the highest vibration greens available. They are grown in soil loaded with platinum, gold, silver and ormus trace minerals. The nutrient dense qualities of these greens naturally suppress appetite and give you abundant energy.
- SunWarrior Protein The amount of quality protein in your diet is the single most important calorie that influences your metabolic rate, favorably influencing fat loss and lean body mass. Quality protein also helps you sustain muscle during weight loss, improve muscle fitness, improve immunity, improve antioxidant function, build HDL cholesterol, and enhance insulin and leptin function – all of which contribute toward optimal weight loss efforts over time. In addition, protein has a higher thermic effect than fats and carbs, meaning it takes a lot more calories to digest and utilize therefore increasing your metabolic rate.
- Colostrum In research, Colostrum has demonstrated the ability to kill viral and bacteria invaders, stimulate tissue repair, stimulate fat utilization for fuel, and optimize cellular reproduction to slow aging. Colostrum increases performance and speeds recovery following injury and stress. It increases mental alertness and fat burning, and normalizes blood sugar levels.
- Deer Antler contains a powerful blend of growth factors in a naturally occurring matrix. These naturally occurring growth factors are involved in every cellular function in the human body, from metabolism to immune response. It provides a solution to the age-old quest for the fountain of youth, by giving us a naturally occurring concentration of anti-aging components that can turn back the hands of time.